No matter if you have been laid off or recently started looking for a new career path, we can help!
1. Ask Questions and Listen – We start with asking the right questions and truly listen to your answers. Here are some of the questions we cover:
- Where are you with your current job?
- What is the direction you would like to go with you career?
- What are your long-term and short-term goals?
- Is your career currently meeting your needs?
- What is your level of happiness?
- What area do you feel you need to improve upon (interviewing, resume building, etc.)?
2. True Consultation – Once we gather information, learn about where you’re coming from and find out where you would like to go, we explain the services we offer. We then discuss how your needs and our services align to accomplish your goals.
3. Create and Execute a Plan – Working with your timeline and budget, we focus on the areas that need the most attention first. Keeping your goals in mind, we work together and give you the tools you need to be successful in your career path.