What We Offer Individuals
When looking for your next opportunity, it is extremely important to be at your professional best and to differentiate yourself from other job seekers. Working with the same career specialist, we offer the following personalized services to executives, professionals, recent graduates and individuals looking to re-enter the job market.
Everyone’s career path is personal and unique to their goals. If you do not know which direction to take your career, your consultant will help you gain focus and direction in your professional life.
- Discuss your previous work history, interests and desired future goals
- Determine a career direction that leads you to accomplishing your goals
- Gain focus and a strategic plan to move towards your new career path
Our specialists will teach you to create a competitive resumé that communicates your worth and capabilities, as well as how to maintain it for years to come. After all, what good is a resumé if it doesn’t get you an interview?
- Discuss your current resumé submitting practices and outcomes
- Review resumé formatting importance and creating different versions
- Share ways to showcase your experience, accomplishments and how to differentiate your resume
Have you been out of the workforce for years or don’t have a resumé at all? Your specialist will work with you to build a strong & competitive resumé from scratch that will showcase your strengths and abilities.
- Discuss career goals and direction, previous work history, charity work experience and transferable skill sets
- Construct a new resumé and learn about formatting, ways to differentiate yourself from the competition, creating different resume versions & their uses, applying for a job and the need for professional references
Job Search Strategies
Everyone’s career path is personal and unique to their goals. So naturally, their job-search strategy should be, too. If you’re not getting responses to your resumé, your specialist will:
- Discuss your current job search practices, outcomes, etc.
- Review your desired industry, job location and future career path options
- Devise a strategic job-search plan, specific to your career goals and discuss non-traditional ways to find job opportunities
It is essential to provide an employer with references that will speak honestly and positively about you. Find out what people are REALLY saying about your work performance.
- Learn if a provided contact should be used as a reference
- Discuss ways to answer questions that arise, as a result of what your references say about you
Interview Prep. and Follow Up
Poor interviewing skills will stop the hiring process before it starts. After auditing your interviewing skills, you will receive tips and tools to use that will increase your comfort and confidence levels during the interview. As a result, you will feel more in control of the interview.
- Discuss interview process, how to interview successfully and what questions to ask
- Know the importance of interview preparation, follow-up skills and salary negotiation
- Learn how to answer hard questions while dodging bullets without raising red flags
Mock In-Person Interviews
Don’t blow a potential opportunity by having rusty interviewing skills. Meet a specialist for a Mock In-Person Interview and ease the nervousness and anxiety that often surrounds the interviewing process. You will leave feeling more confident and in control.
- Meet your specialist, dressed professionally, for an In-Person Interview based on your background and desired position
- Your mock interview begins, followed by feedback, tips and discussion. The interview concludes as skills are fine-tuned
- Build confidence in your abilities and feel more comfortable with the entire interviewing process